“Vegetarianism” is more of a choice for many, but for a few of us it is more deep-rooted; it is in fact, a way of life rather than just a “concept” that you warm up to. However, with increasing demands on the food chain, more and more people have become aware about incorporating Vegetarian options in their diet – as its healthier, and helps preserve the natural elements!
So, whatever may be your motive, for the month of November, we ask you to share all your delicious Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes with us. Be it appetizers, main course, sides, drinks or desserts – as long as it has No meat or Seafood, bring it on! This will be an ongoing Carnival, means I post your recipes as soon as I receive them – no waiting for the Roundup Day! Here are a few simple rules to follow:
1. Your recipe can be anything, as long as it is “Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian“; which means NO Meat or Seafood, however, Eggs & Dairy is allowed, and is fancy enough for a Holiday Dinner.
2. Post your recipe on your blog, include a link back to this blog, then send an email to funandfood[at]gmail[dot]com, with your Recipe Link, and an optional photo.
3. I will update the Roundup Post as I receive the entries, starting from Nov 15th; so you can get some ideas for the coming Thanksgiving too! I will drop a comment when I receive your entry.
4. Please limit 2 recipes per blog; you can definitely send in previously-posted recipes, as long as you update them with a link back to this blog.
5. Entries will be accepted from Nov 4th until Dec 4th, so you have enough time to send us what you cooked on Thanksgiving Day!
That’s it – the aim of this Event is to gather as many Vegetarian Recipes as we can for Thanksgiving menu. Potatoes, Breads, Fruits, Casseroles, Greens and Salads, and the colorful fall bounty – there’s lots of vegetarian options to choose from! So set the ball rolling, and start sending over your delicious recipes! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipe Carnival
- Vegetarian Green Bean Casserole
- 5 New Side Dishes For Thanksgiving Menu
- Tips & Recipes for a Vegetarian Thanksgiving
- Unique Ideas To Create Personlized Holiday Cards
- Lemon Water Detox Diet – Does it Work?
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Holiday Bread Pudding with Chocolate & Nuts