As the holiday season looms in, we all need ideas to deck up our house in budget-friendly ways! And a coffee table is a quintessential element that is bound to have a central position in almost any room. As I was scouring for ideas to deck up my coffee table, I came across this video where Interior design expert Nikki Chu shows how the living room centerpiece can be both functional and fierce, whether you’re a member of the minimalist tribe or prefer to glitz it up with the metallics gang. I loved her simple ideas around themes, and the last one that incorporates a Travel theme is phenomenal! Try her tips to get yourself a moody place to enjoy a magazine with your Cuppa Joe!
- Easy Candle Crafts for the Holiday Season
- Beginner’s Tips to Decorate a Birthday Cake
- DIY: Gift Basket To Impress Your Guests In The Holiday Season
- 7 Summer Makeovers to Refresh Your Home
- 14 Fancy Holiday Cookies & Bars
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving – Recipe Carnival
- Decorating Tips for a Dazzling Holiday!
- 4 Fabulously Healthy Crisp Bread Appetizers