If you are someone who likes to cook, I’m sure you know about Magic Bullet – the lovely food processor ensemble which can make your life in the kitchen a tad bit easier by taking away the load of cutting, chopping, grinding, blending and more! And now, the readers of Fun and Food Cafe have a chance to win a free Magic Bullet Express! All you have to do is send in your favorite snack recipe, and you can enter the contest to win this coveted MB Express.
Magic Bullet wants to know what your favorite snack food recipe is!
Father’s Day is right around the corner! Magic Bullet wants to help you celebrate the fathers in your lives by giving you a Magic Bullet to Go. Summertime is in full swing and you know what that means – delicious favorite snacks. Magic Bullet wants to hear all of your delicious recipes! If you think you have the best snack recipe, share your recipe with us and you might just win a Magic Bullet To Go along with the travel bag.
Here are the 4 simple steps to participate in the contest:
1. Post your favorite snack food recipe on your blog. You can use any previously posted recipes too.
2. Add a link to this event announcement in your post.
3. Then send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with your recipe post URL and your Blog name. Last date to send in entries is June 18th. Please limit 2 entries per blog.
4. Finally, go to the Magic Bullet Facebook page and become a Fan
PS: Due to sponsor constraints, this giveaway is open to US residents only. The prizes will be shipped to the winners directly by the MB representatives.
Just by sharing your snack food recipe, you can not only win this MB To Go, but maybe your recipe will influence a future Magic Bullet Recipes book! Also, not 1, but 3 contestants on this blog will win the prize – so there are more chances to win than before! All entries will be sent to MB Judging panel and they’ll choose the winners.
Don’t waste any more time, and send in your favorite snack food recipe right now! We don’t care whether its Sweet or Savory, big or small – as long as you like snacking on it, we’d like to hear about them, so send it to me right now!
UPDATE 07/14/2010: The winners of this contest have been selected. The winning recipes came from the following participants:
1. Lentil Fritters by Madhumita Nandi (madhu’s Recipes)
2. Viennese Walnut Bars by Jessica Schwartz (The Capitol Baker)
3. No Bake Butter Biscuits Cake by Melita Buljevic (Cafe Chocolada)
Congratulations to all the winners! Sorry this took so long, but apparently, the MB team had received several entries, and they were trying out each recipe to see how it fares out, hence the long selection process:) Thanks to everyone for participating, and stay tuned for some more fun contests coming up on FFCafe!:)