Burgers or Cookies, Chilli or Cake, Soups or Cocktails, Chips or Chocolates, whatever you make, whatever you bake, just send it right in! We are looking to gather delicious recipes, and good food knows no boundaries!
So How Does This Work? Very Simple:
1. Simply post any recipe about Super Bowl or Valentine’s Day on your blog.
2. Post a link to this blog’s Home Page(http://funandfoodcafe.com) in your post. 3. Then come back here and leave the permalink of your post in the comments section of this post.
4. I will gather all the recipe links as they come and include them in the ongoing Recipe Roundup.
5. You can even send in archived posts, just update them with a link to this blog. 6. Only 1 entry per blog please, and you have until Feb 28th to send in your recipes.
One lucky winner (chosen randomly) will receive a Special Gift hamper, sponsored by ICBINB, valued at about $50.
The gift set includes:
•Tasty appetizer and dessert recipes to help you plan your meal
•A large serving dish for your next gathering
•$20 gift card to purchase your ingredients
That’s it, as simple as that! So start cooking, and don’t forget to send in your delicious creations so it can be shared with all the other food enthusiasts around the world!
UPDATE: The random magic has worked its charm and chosen a winner. It is the Coeur a la Creme, submitted by ButterYum! Congratulations to you, and your gift will be shipped directly by ICBINB within the next few days!!
Thanks to all other participants for making this a fun event!
- Tate’s Bakeshop – Review & Gift Pack Giveaway
- Irish Tiramisu Martini – Dessert Cocktail
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipe Carnival
- Creamy Pistachio Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coffee Creme & Chocolate Trifles
- Healthy Snack Recipes For Super Bowl Party
- Announcing Presto Pasta Nights # 169