As Valentine’s Day comes closer, flowers, cookies and sweet heart-shaped treats are going to get loads of attention. And just for our exclusive readers, this new Boston Cookie delivery company is all set to get your sweet treats delivered right to your sweetheart’s home, any where in the US. What’s more, they also offer an attractive hand-delivered option, along with the more traditional mail option. Tied up with several local vendors, City Baked has a bundle of delicious options that you can choose from.
They have great flavor choices like the traditional Chocolate-chip, Coconut, Walnut, M&M;, double-chocolate, and even Peanut-Butter and Oatmeal-Raisin; they also have a variety of package options that provide a nice combination of pricing and quantity. And that’s not all, if you are an ice-cream lover like me, they can deliver ice cream too, along with your package of cookies!
So what are you waiting for? join their mailing list to obtain special pricing and discounts right in time for Valentine’s Day. They also have a special 50% discount on mailing orders, which begin in May 2009. So if you are looking for an affordable option to share the gift of cookies, City Baked can be one of your suitable solutions, so go check them out now!
- 6 Ways To Make Your Home Appealing To Potential Home Buyers
- 7 Must Try Valentine Dessert Recipes
- 5 Easy Homemade Sweets – Diwali Special
- 5-Minute Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Grilling BBQ Set Giveaway – Winner Announced!
- Chocolate Truffles – Recipe & Variations
- Chewy & Soft Orange Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies – Perfect for Christmas